Corporate law is a complex set of rules and regulations, which belong to business management and growth. The corporate law includes the following legal segments:
- Transaction management related to international and domestic matter, including agglomeration, resorption, cooperative business development, investment by shares and diversification cases;
- Legal support of reorganization planning and implementation;
- Legal entities consultation on different aspects of corporate and commercial law;
- Development of specific legal regulation measures for particular enterprises;
- Legal secretary services;
- Legal consultation on contractual relations with local and foreign customers, partners, suppliers and distributers;
- Consultations on commercial agreements of any type, such as outsourcing, distribution, shipping, production, service delivery, partnership, licensing and remote bargains;
- Competition law compliance nuances;
- Goods and services price formation;
- Consultations related to arguments, claims and judicial proceeding between company share holders;
- Issues related to court-ordered company determination and responsible executives prosecution;
- Projection of corporate management and employees’ responsibility aspects;
- Legal consultation of institutional investors, direct investment funds, underwrites, board of directors, insurance companies and other customers.
Apply for the Law Pro corporate services and get a comprehensive consultation and legal support for your business. Legal knowledge and its skilled application are the key components of business growth and company prosperity.